B Green Mud MaskRegular price $36.00 Save $-36.00
Repair and enrich your skin with Sally B’s B Green Mud Mask, a fully customizable mud mask. Start with a tablespoon of our B Green Mud Mask's dry blend of French Green Clay and assorted organic herbs, designed to absorb excess oil and toxins from skin. Then add your choice of food ingredients to create a mud mask specific to your skin needs. It can be moisturizing, refining, or even exfoliating!
- Made with 100% certified organic ingredients
- Customizable to meet the needs of your skin
- Brightens skin
- Refines pores
- Improves skin circulation
- Removes excess oil
- EWG Verified
100% free of GMOs, artificial ingredients, and parabens.
Gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
2 ounce jar
Inci: Illite (French Green Clay), Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Shell Powder*, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Marygold) Flower Extract*, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Extract*, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*
Commonly Known As: French Green Clay, Organic Black Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Feverfew, Organic Calendula, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Linden Flowers*, Organic Green Tea, Organic Essential oil of Lavender
Mix 1 Tbsp of B Green Mud Mask with a combination of water and/or food ingredients, including avocado, banana, or olive oil, and apply a thick layer on top of clean skin. Leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse off with warm water. The frequency of use will depend on skin type.
- Avocado- a moisturizing antioxidant that promotes healthy cell function
- Banana - said to help soothe psoriasis and eczema, reduces inflammation & irritation, diminishes wrinkles
- Yogurt - evens out skin tone, contains lactic acid which smooths rough skin and prevents the signs of aging, dissolves dead skin cells
- Honey - moisturizing antioxidant, protects against damage and promotes wound healing), olive oil (plumps and moisturizes skin
- Olive Oil - plumps and moisturizes skin